This course has been specifically designed for people working in Foodservice, Hospitality and Retail. The aim of the training is that afterwards the delegate will better understand the risks of working with chemicals, understand their responsibilities and be less likely to have an accident that causes injury to themselves or to a workmate.
After the training the delegate will be able to:
• List their responsibilities under COSHH
• List PPE that may be required to be worn
• Identify the classification of a chemical from the label
• List the first aid procedures for chemical accidents
• List the procedure for handling a spillage
• List the good practices for storage, handling and dispense of chemicals